Friday, December 7, 2012

1.       Which two careers did you choose to write about for the Career Exploration Paper?
The two careers I chose were Sports Competitors and Coaches or scouts. 
2.       What kinds of things could you be doing as a high school student to prepare yourself for a future in one of them?
The things that I can be doing to prepare myself for a future in one of them would be to keep following the sport that I would like to pursue in.  For me to keep up with my sport I should keep learning all of the rules, regulations, and game plans.   
3.       What were some books that have been banned or challenged that surprised you?  Discuss at least three: explain why you were surprised to see them on the list. 
I was surprised to see captain underpants on the list because it seems like a very harmless book because it’s for a child.  I was also surprised to see a Webster dictionary on the banned list because it contains a lot of words that people need to know.   The last book I was surprised to see on the list was Lord of the flies because we read it last year in English III. 
4.       What do you need to do in order to turn the assignment in on time?
Only thing that I need to finish from my career exploration paper is to interview my basketball coach for part II of the paper and record the answers in a Q and A format. 
5.       What do you need to do in order to turn the assignment in on time? 
To turn my Banned Book Critique in on time I need to read my book in about a week and a half.  The rest of the days I need to work on finishing the paper assigned to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment